Price Check JD 4100 Pricing

/ JD 4100 Pricing #1  

lynnmll

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2210
I found a used JD 4100 hydro with only 149 hours that had been traded in for a 30 hp.

The tractor price is $11,000 which included a 60'' drag finish mower (Befco) and a 410 loader.

Is this good or bad price

thanks

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD 4100 Pricing #2  
Go to THIS LINK and on the bottom left of the page click on used tractor pricing guide. Walk yourself through it and make your own decision. The prices recommended are for the tractor only depending on condition.
Hope this helps.

/ JD 4100 Pricing
Thanks

Gator, that looks like a very good price compared to the prices from the link you gave.

This tractor has one small dent in hood and a few other dings but over all it is in very good condition.

/ JD 4100 Pricing #4  
Lynmll,

My neighbor bought a used 4100 with about 200 hours on it. He got it for around 11,000. He got with his, 60" MMM, front end snow blower, and a front angling blade.

So yes, I think you did alright. It has a lot to do with the area also.

Have fun.

Murph

/ JD 4100 Pricing #5  
Ah heck, one small dent and a few little dings. You can easily fix that to a few small dents and alot of little dings when you start using it, after all, its a tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD 4100 Pricing #6  
Dings and Dents are called "Battle Scars" You look at one of them Battle Scars and you'll remember the project you were on and how much fun you had with it.

Murph

/ JD 4100 Pricing #7  
If it's in good condition, then I'd call that a very fair price. New, that set-up runs about $16K ($15K without mower).