Buying Advice JD 4105 VS Kioti CK4010

/ JD 4105 VS Kioti CK4010 #11  
Well I guess its not OK for someone to have a different opinion than you. I don't see where my answer was supposed to be limited to just his area or the specific size and model tractors he is thinking about. It was offered as an opinion on JD overall of which I haven't been impressed with lately. Secondly if you read my post it clearly states that I am talking about different states and I did not mention which ones. So maybe you should ponder if one of them is your dealer or his or if the poor service and lack of standing behind their tractor is slowly becoming a bigger problem nation wide.

If all my current feed back was good my post would have read something like this.( Several of my friends and family have had good experience with JD and in my book that would have me looking closer at them). So the question becomes would that be a problem for you if I answered his post like that?

And yet the very first thing that I wrote in my post #5 is that you are indeed entitled to your opinion.

Perhaps I read your initial post #4 in the wrong 'tone' that you intended. It can be very difficult to express an inflection when writing.

Your post #8 certainly didn't colour-bash. I found that post of yours to be honest & balanced.