Comparison JD 4115 or Kubota 7510

/ JD 4115 or Kubota 7510 #1  

Hobbyomine

I am having a hard time deciding between the Deere 4115 or Kubota 7510. Both have less than 150 hours, FEL, and around 10k. Advantages of one over the other?

/ JD 4115 or Kubota 7510 #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

I am a JD guy-I am biased.

A few reasons I like the JD because:

-The twin hydro pedals are easier for me to operate-I don't like the boomerang/rocker style that Kubota uses.
-The loader joystick is more comfortable to use by your right side rather than up on the loader mast.
-The bucket on the FEL is mounted with a QA (quick attach) system-called JDQA vs. pinned on like Kubota uses. Allows for fast changes between a bucket, forks, grapple, ect.
-Split brake pedals for are on the left side where they can actually be used if needed.
-Free use/registration at www.jdparts.com , the same basic parts system the dealers use.

/ JD 4115 or Kubota 7510 #3  
Awesome summary. And I wouldn't call that biased.... those are the simple facts.

/ JD 4115 or Kubota 7510
Thanks for the input so far! I am leaning towards green tractors so far but will have to try to be patient to sit in both and see what fits. As far as reliability I have found no significant difference. I have great dealers for both as well. As this will be my first tractor I can't hardly wait.

/ JD 4115 or Kubota 7510 #5  
It's basically your preference... you wouldn't go wrong with either machine and they are both excellent units. Since they are slightly used, with only 150 hrs, odds are they are both in virtually new condition, but be sure to check them over and ask why they are up for sale.
As for features, again it's your preference. Regarding foot pedals and ergonomics, well not everyone favors the JD layout, so try them both and decide for yourself.