JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #41  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #43  
I think your going to like using the hydro, its been a wonderful way for me to go. Rat

"I would never join a club that would have me for a member" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #44  
Don't worry, you don't have a yellow seat. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #46  
Re: JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130-Voting???

"Frankly, you should ignore everyone here and buy whichever one you like best from the dealer you feel most comfortable with."

No, no, I think he should buy what <font color="red">WE</font> want him to buy, not what he wants! Rat....

Sorry, just had to do that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #48  
I was also trying to pick between JD, NH and Kubota, It looked like I was going to go with JD, since they are 5 miles down the road from me and they have a good service department. For me the NH just did not seem like a good match for my needs. I went to look at Kubota and found that L3130 HST was just what I've been looking for. I ordered one and I am waiting for delivery next week. 0% financing didn't hurt either. The waiting part is tough. I think JD, NH and Kubota all have great tractors. It all comes down to personal needs (wants) and service, like others have said.

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #49  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifNice Picture...You will LOVE that Quick-Tatch loader.

/ JD 4310 vs Kubota L3130 #50  
hydro = kubota.syncro= deere.jmho