JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #1  

Gary4c

Tractor
JD 5045E
Driving me crazy! Warning triangle on dash display with ! keeps showing up without really pulling it down...up a hill or any change in the load. Manual gives same good old response-call your dealer.
Warning for all: I bought this new from a major dealer in another state and my local dealer won't touch it. Thanks for help!

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #3  
It's a good thing car dealers don't have the same policy!

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #4  
Call your selling dealer yet? First place to start…..😉

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #5  
Driving me crazy! Warning triangle on dash display with ! keeps showing up without really pulling it down...up a hill or any change in the load. Manual gives same good old response-call your dealer.
Warning for all: I bought this new from a major dealer in another state and my local dealer won't touch it. Thanks for help!
That's how it ends when you try to save a few buck during your purchase.
Did you at least change your fuel filter? It sounds you're starving on fuel under load.

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #6  
....another theory, "This light typically indicates that the diesel particulate filter (DPF) is in the process of regeneration. During this regeneration cycle, it is critical that you keep the engine running"
Has your tractor done a regen yet? We don't know how new this tractor is, hours etc. Grab the owners manual and see what it says about regeneration. I'm not familiar with your model of tractor but maybe it needs DEF added to the DEF tank, blue cap, and the warning light is telling you that the fluid is low?
All this is a WAG and it is up to you to read the Manual and inquire at the dealer with any questions that you have. Let us know what you find out.

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #7  
It's 50hp, so it's unlikely to have DEF. The DPF warning symbol usually looks like this:
iu

/ JD 5045e warning beeps when under load with full throttle #8  
Funny however, that the OP hasn’t been back to continue the conversation. Gives bare minimal information and wants to blame a dealer instead of researching anything himself…..🤷