JD 5603 suddenly won't move

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #1  

Tx Jim

Tractor
JD 4255/Kubota M7040 HDC
My neighbor unloaded an 18 wheeler load of rd bales(38) and parked tractor.Went back an hour or so later to unload another 18 wheeler load of rd bales and tractor won't move. Loader works fine neutral light on dash goes off in both F & R but tractor just sits still. Anyone know where to look for fuse or relay?Thanks,Jim

PS: I hate electronicallly controlled hyd functions

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #2  
Is the neutral light flashing?

Is it in a range?

In gear?

D.

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move
Neutral light is on solid in neutral and goes off when shuttle is shifted to fwd or rev. I tried shifting in all gears & hi/lo. dealer serviceman worked on it several hrs yesterday & no go.

Neighbor told me yesterday he's so disgusted that He want's to sell this cab JD for wholesale price and buy an older tractor to fill tub grinder.

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #6  
Probably something simple. Surprised the dealer could not figure it out.

D.

Probably something simple. Surprised the dealer could not figure it out.

D.
4 hrs service call @ $85 per hr plus 2 trips of mileage doesn't sound cheap to me with no moving tractor. The technician stated tractor needed to be hauled to dealership.

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #8  
Probably be cheaper if it was hauled to the dealers straight away and not let the technician fiddle around for four hours doing nothing. Hope your neighbors tractor gets fixed.

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #9  
Check the clutch pedal switch and sensor. Sounds like computer thinks clutch pedal is depressed.

/ JD 5603 suddenly won't move #10  
Also check the seat switch.