I assume cab tractor

Attachments

• 6410RCUcab.gif
    6410RCUcab.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 767
   / JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move
Yes, cab tractor!

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #15  
Only a couple of hours after purchasing my 6410 and running it in the hay field, my left hand reverser switched kicked into neutral and then had a constant "beep" while in gear and running. From then on the tractor would start beeping after 30-45 minuets of running. The tractor was running fine, but I was trying to solve the "beeping" issue because it was about to drive me crazy! I changed the pressure sensor, both hydraulic filters and transmission filter to begin with because that's where someone told me to start at. That didn't solve anything. Several weeks later, tractor still beeping, decided to try and replace the enable pressure switch. After changing it, the tractor will not go forward or backwards, but still beeps when we put it in gear. I'm not getting any fire to the foward or reverse solenoids. The enable solenoid seems to be engaged all the time. I've checked all 4 relays in fuse panel and they check to be good. Even bought a new relay to move t each location to verify. Also checked park break switch and it's still beeping. If ANYBODY has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this fault and queue it because I’ve got the exact same fault on my John, 6210?

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #16  
Miltronic
Welcome to TBN
Note that member CMCattle has not been active on this site since 2017. You might try sending CMCattle a PM (private message) to reach out with your question.

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #17  
Just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this fault and queue it because I’ve got the exact same fault on my John, 6210?

/ JD 6410 Power Reverser Problems/Won't Move #18  
Power Reverser switch assembly fixed my 5093E for flashing neutral light & beeping Not taking forward or reverse.

The brass contacts inside switch were worn completely out.

Drove me absolutely crazy until I figure it out.