Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one??

/ Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one?? #11  
beenthere, No chains. I will try to get a parts breakdown for you tomorrow when I go back in the office. Ken Sweet

Here is the parts breakdown that was requested yesterday on the "Tarter" Geardrive roto tiller. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• tartertillerspecsheet1.jpg
    tartertillerspecsheet1.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 166
  • tartertillerspecsheet2.jpg
    tartertillerspecsheet2.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 184
   / Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one??
Boy, I have looked at the tarter brand, they look like a gray KK too me!! Just like the JD 655 looks like a green version of the sigma tillers that everything attachments sells!! Only one that "looks" unique is the hawkline with its seemingly overbuilt, massive tube/frame hitch set-up.:D

/ Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one?? #13  
Boy, I have looked at the tarter brand, they look like a gray KK too me!! Just like the JD 655 looks like a green version of the sigma tillers that everything attachments sells!! Only one that "looks" unique is the hawkline with its seemingly overbuilt, massive tube/frame hitch set-up.:D

We have the Hawkline, Tarter and Sicma branded "Phoenix" Let us know if we can be of help. BTW, is there anyway a tiller could really be overbuilt :) Ken Sweet

/ Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one??
You got me there Ken, Cant really overbuild a tiller:thumbsup:

/ Jd 655 or KK 60" tiller...wich one?? #15  
You got me there Ken, Cant really overbuild a tiller:thumbsup:

I sold one last week that was 10 ft and weighed 3300 lbs. Rated 120-160 HP Tractors. Now, that baby may have been overbuilt :D Ken Sweet