JD CT332 Track Loader, Stalling

/ JD CT332 Track Loader, Stalling #1  

Tom Tractor

On occasion and just yesterday my Ct332 has stalled shortly after running and it's extremely difficult to get restarted. In the past I will drain the fuel/water filter, bleed the line while priming as the manual says. But it often takes quite a while to get going. The last time it happened, I changed the fuel/water separating filter, the in line fuel filter and air filter without any luck. A service guy finally came out and got it started, but I wasn't there to see what he did. I'm not sure if it's water or air in the fuel line. The in line fuel filter is half full, but I can see fuel enter it when I push the prime button. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks TT

/ JD CT332 Track Loader, Stalling #2  
Call and ask the service technician what he did to fix the problem and let him know it is not really "fixed".

/ JD CT332 Track Loader, Stalling
Today, I did call the service place. They won't be able to get back out until a week from Friday. He read what the service guy wrote on the work order. States basically what i do. A stone mason whom was here stated he blew out a line. I not sure what line he would blow out. There appears to be four lines. Any Ideas.

/ JD CT332 Track Loader, Stalling #4  
Did you get this resolved Tom? I'm having a similar problem.