JD Factory Cab 12volt Power Outlet

/ JD Factory Cab 12volt Power Outlet #1  

JasonMac

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3720 Cab Tractor
This is for BUCKIE2, sorry my computer doesn't show that I replied to your Private Message Question. I did reply, but it shows that I have no sent replies. So I will post my answer to your question right here.

QUESTION: just traded my 2210 for 3720 which is to be delivered soon. the dealer is going to install a power outlet on the tractor, so I can plug in cell phone, etc. my cab will be standard cab. do you have suggestion for the best place to mount the outlet? dealer is not sure as he has not installed one before. buckie

If you are getting the John Deere Factory Cab, you should alreadly have a 12volt in it. The only difference between a Standard Cab, Deluxe-Cab, Deluxe-Air-Ride Cab is the Mid-Pto option, and Air-Ride Seat Option.

If you are getting the Mid-Pto with your tractor you have the Deluxe Cab. If you are getting the Mid-Pto with Air-Ride Seat, you now have the Deluxe Air-Ride Cab.

So yes, you should already have the outlet in your cab, it is located nicely on the left fender console, there is a nice place to put your cell phone there since there are lots of cubicles on both fender consoles. I use 12volt mostly my Apple iPod, which I listen to over my Stereo inside of the cab.

/ JD Factory Cab 12volt Power Outlet
ok, on a standard open station tractor, I guess the best place to put your 12volt outlet would be near one of your cup holders to hold your cell phone. Someone on TBYN already did this and they put it on their right fender. It looked good to me.