JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #21  
Buy a small 20-30 hp front end loader, you'll never look back!It will do everything but play in the woods, buy a used XUV for that. For the cost of a new Gator/Workman/Cushman etc... you can easily buy both a used FEL and XUV. You will be much happier I guarantee!

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #22  
For the cost of a new Gator/Workman/Cushman etc... you can easily buy both a used FEL and XUV. You will be much happier I guarantee!

unless your going to buy 1980's stuff with loads of hours, this is not true.

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #23  
unless your going to buy 1980's stuff with loads of hours, this is not true.

I can buy a good working front end loader here from $4500-$6000 ALL DAY AND FOR $5000-$7000 ea I can buy enough XUV's to fill a large trailer. That totals $9500-$13000, how much is that new Gator?

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #24  
I can buy a good working front end loader here from $4500-$6000 ALL DAY

can I have some? typically even a 10-year old BX in average condition brings 7k+. A good loader tractor for 4500 is virtually unheard of. Maybe it depends what you consider "good".

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #25  
can I have some? typically even a 10-year old BX in average condition brings 7k+. A good loader tractor for 4500 is virtually unheard of. Maybe it depends what you consider "good".

I'm not joking, there was a Kubota with 500 hrs, front loader, belly mower and rear blade for $5800 on Craigslist about a week ago and that is not uncommon.

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #26  
I'm not joking, there was a Kubota with 500 hrs, front loader, belly mower and rear blade for $5800 on Craigslist about a week ago and that is not uncommon.

I see a lot of LOW priced LOW hour tractors on Craigslist............................SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #27  
I see a lot of LOW priced LOW hour tractors on Craigslist............................SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, And its getting worse lately.

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #28  

I know the ones, I ain't stupid, nor did I just fall off the turnip truck, The Kubota was a local tractor with a local phone number and pictures of the truck sitting beside it with local tags.
Those generic ads don't get a second look from me.

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #29  
I just looked and counted 7 within a hundred miles of here for under $9500, then I found 4 decent XUV's for under $5000-$6500, that still totals out to the cost of a new heavy duty Gator.

/ JD Gator with the best low-end pulling capability #30  
I know the ones, I ain't stupid, nor did I just fall off the turnip truck, The Kubota was a local tractor with a local phone number and pictures of the truck sitting beside it with local tags.
Those generic ads don't get a second look from me.

Did mean to imply that. No offense meant