JD PB kit Install

/ JD PB kit Install #1  

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4520
Thinking of buying and maybe installing it myself on my 4520. My question is,is this a job for JD dealer ,or can i do this myself ? I don't want to get into something over my head,plus i don't know anything about hyds.My mechanical ability is about average. Thanks Mike

/ JD PB kit Install #2  
I say go for it. If you are halfway mechanically inclined, this is something you should be able to tackle yourself. Besides, it'll give you extra time to get intimate with your tractor.

/ JD PB kit Install
Thanks,i'm leaning in that direction.I guess the worst that could happen is i'll have to take it to them to finish it. Mike

/ JD PB kit Install #4  
If you have the papers that comes with most of them, you shouldn't have any problem. It is a pretty simple operation.

/ JD PB kit Install #5  
Mike, shoot me your e-mail address and I'll send you a PDF file of the instructiond to read through- Joe

/ JD PB kit Install
Thanks Jerry ,i don't know if it comes with instructions or a box w/pieces & parts.I just sent Joe a PM w/my e-mail add. to get the PDF file. Thanks Mike

/ JD PB kit Install #7  
File is on the way - Joe

/ JD PB kit Install
Well,Ifinished installing the PBY & Third SCV kits today ,well two days,now I just have to put the tractor back together.I would like to thank joecdeere ( Joe ) for shooting me the PDF file for both kits. MIKE