JD Recall

/ JD Recall #1  

Kubota 2350

Platinum Member
Tractor
2016 JD 3046R Cab ...................... Mower: 2016 Scag Tiger Cat II ZTM
Anyone know what the recall on the JD 3046R is all about?
Dealer called and wanted to set up a time to come pick up the tractor, something to do with the air cleaner.

/ JD Recall
Maybe I'm the only with a problem.

/ JD Recall #3  
You could ask the Dealer...............

/ JD Recall
You could ask the Dealer...............

I did, I'll get more details when they come to pick it up, just wondering if anyone else has gotten a call from their dealer about this.

/ JD Recall #5  
There was an improvement released in April 2016 for icing problem and new intake tubes were installed. Maybe yours never got fixed yet or there has been a recent bulleting released for cold climates still having an issue of icing. If the original fix has been done and you haven't had any issues, your dealer may be proactively installing an intake heater since you are definitely in a cold climate in Michigan.

/ JD Recall
There was an improvement released in April 2016 for icing problem and new intake tubes were installed. Maybe yours never got fixed yet or there has been a recent bulleting released for cold climates still having an issue of icing. If the original fix has been done and you haven't had any issues, your dealer may be proactively installing an intake heater since you are definitely in a cold climate in Michigan.

That is a possibility, The tractor was delivered in March of 2016

ON EDIT: You were right on the money. thanks!!!!

Last edited: