JD2320 Leaking fluid around the 4 hydraulic quick-connects...

/ JD2320 Leaking fluid around the 4 hydraulic quick-connects... #11  
Could be bad gasket.

/ JD2320 Leaking fluid around the 4 hydraulic quick-connects... #12  
Glad you started this thread as I too have a leak with my 790 at the very same spot!! Make sure to keep an eye on your oil level. I just had to put some in mine. It was LOW!!:(

/ JD2320 Leaking fluid around the 4 hydraulic quick-connects... #13  
I am definitely fond of my JD2305 but no, I wasn't checking for leaks every morning. But I do now!! I have a mid-mount mower and one day I went to change the connection to use the mower and I noticed a drip on the mower. I have a little over 200 hours on it without any problems before this. Someone else posted the same problem on another site and the dealer replaced the hyd coupler male plug which resolved the problem. I'm going to give that a try..... we'll see and I'll post the results.

/ JD2320 Leaking fluid around the 4 hydraulic quick-connects... #14  
Unless there is a nick or a gouge on the male coupler, replacing it isn't going to do a thing. There is an o-ring inside the female coupler that does the sealing. Even if the male coupler did have a nick or gouge in it and it was replaced, the damage is most likely already done to the o-ring in the female coupler. Until you replace the o-ring, you're just peeing into the wind.

I've successfully dried up a several of the quick-connect couplers on my equipment by simply replacing the o-ring. A dental pick is a god-send for getting the old one out.