JD3320 eHydro

/ JD3320 eHydro #1  

Bohleized

Tractor
john deere 3320
I'm working on a JD 3320 for a freind. It has some electricial isues comes up with a err 57 code. Checked the com bus seems fine. Cleaned and checked both positive and negutive cables at starter and engine block. Both seamed to have some light dust and engine hade paint under cable. Cleaned and got down to good steel and made up connections.

Tested battery voltage at rest 12.8 and with key on 12.6. :thumbsup:

I bought the service manual to help go through the machine. I running out of ideas!! :confused:

I think it's going to be the controller, can I buy it programed or is this something I can do my self?
I don't have the interface to go to a computer.

/ JD3320 eHydro #2  
I'm working on a JD 3320 for a freind. It has some electricial isues comes up with a err 57 code. Checked the com bus seems fine. Cleaned and checked both positive and negutive cables at starter and engine block. Both seamed to have some light dust and engine hade paint under cable. Cleaned and got down to good steel and made up connections.

Tested battery voltage at rest 12.8 and with key on 12.6. :thumbsup:

I bought the service manual to help go through the machine. I running out of ideas!! :confused:

I think it's going to be the controller, can I buy it programed or is this something I can do my self?
I don't have the interface to go to a computer.

Try another battery, they do goofy things!

Rob