Oil & Fuel JD450B starts but won't stay running

/ JD450B starts but won't stay running
Thanks Steve. Amarillo is a bit far but I'm sure I can find someone closer. I am in central Texas, Lampasas to be exact. Close to Fort Hood/Killeen. So I'm sure there is someone between Waco and Austin. I'll talk to my mechanic who works on my trucks and vans in the morning to see if he has a recommendation. I've been pleasantly surprised before by finding someone fairly local so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There are certainly enough tractors around this area that there must be someone close by. I just don't deal with this sort of thing very much to know.
Dave

/ JD450B starts but won't stay running #12  
I know there's a reputable fuel inj repair shop in Waco.

/ JD450B starts but won't stay running
After asking around I found a couple of shops which would do the pump rebuild. Ended up (I believe) at the one Tx Jim referred to since it was the only one I found in Waco. I was lucky in that when I called they had a bit of a lull and could do it in one day. Then it took me a few days before I could get back to installing it. Had to be careful about the seals on the shaft but put it in, opened up the shutoff valve, and cranked it up. Runs like a champ. One other thing I would add which I didn't think of as a symptom at the time was that I had noticed the machine would not always shut off immediately when the key was turned off. I suspect that had to do with the solenoid in the pump but regardless the injector pump rebuild fixed that as well.
Thanks to everyone for their help in resolving this problem.
Dave