JD46 Backhoe for 2520

/ JD46 Backhoe for 2520 #11  
So you need power beyond in order to install the 46backhoe?
No, But you need it to operate it:D The PB supplies the hydraulic fliud from the tractor to the hoe.

If I ordered a 2520 with 46 backhoe installed does that mean they will install the power beyond?
If your dealer is worth a **** they will. They probably just included it in the price.

/ JD46 Backhoe for 2520 #12  
Yes they told me fully installed and working, :D Sorry for the bumb question I got a little nervous :rolleyes:

My only concern now is the mid mower, it sounds like everyone is having problems with the wheels digging into the yard, I hope they have fixed the problem.

/ JD46 Backhoe for 2520 #13  
Cliff_Johns said:
I'm not sure that they reccommend the tall ROPS because you might hit your head while you're working the hoe, as much as when you roll the tractor while you're working the hoe. To make the saftey space for the person in the hoe seat, I think you need the taller ROPS -- especially if you're tall.

Cliff

That may be, but since there is no seat belt on the hoe, I'm not sure just how much good the ROPS would do anyway:confused: Jason

/ JD46 Backhoe for 2520
Appreciate the feedback info. Need the tall ROPS. Sounds like the dealer should be able to install the BH (with PB) for $5,300-$5,400.

With the 200CX, looks like around $8K for the whole shootin' match.

Thanks again.

AKfish