JDQA Bucket Pin Actuator

/ JDQA Bucket Pin Actuator #1  

Fielding

Bronze Member
Tractor
3038e
I put some time in this winter to fixing the the John Deere quick tach manual pins only issue. Finally warm enough to install and start testing it out, worked well changed the bucket a couple dozen times before it got dark.

/ JDQA Bucket Pin Actuator #2  
Nicely done!

/ JDQA Bucket Pin Actuator #3  
I like it.
Have you made "part 2" video yet replacing the zip tie mounts?

/ JDQA Bucket Pin Actuator
No part 2 yet I have to get the wife to take some action video from the side, but its snowing today so it might be a tall order lol.

The ziptie on the right was only for alignment but has already been made obsolete on the left side. Currently printing off the right side with the update that gets rid of the ziptie.
Also will be changing the lower pin adapters to yellow for easier visibility. The Actuators install with one bolt currently, then the wiring harness follows the hydraulic tubing to a switch that fits the stock panel. The stock pins are to be removed and placed in the toolbox for emergencies, and critical lifts.

But its slick, it can handle some adapter hole variance, the stock bucket being the closest to the plate, also works with an express steel snowpush that has pin holes set back about a 3/8" vs the stock bucket. Also need to install a set on the neighbours 1025R for testing.