Jeep runs hot (very hot)

/ Jeep runs hot (very hot) #31  
<font color="blue"> I'll be ordering the fan tommorrow I think it'll fix it. Thanks for everyones suggestions. </font>

Good to hear that the test worked. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Let us know when you install the electric fan.

/ Jeep runs hot (very hot)
I got the 2360rpm pull type fan from The fan man its a Spal and after a little meter work to get the connectors on the relay correctly it works like a champ. Prior to this I had completely rebuilt and replaced everything water pump, thermostat, hoses, belts, pressure cap and had the radiator boiled out and rodded that got the temp to a sustainable 210 degrees unless I was rock crawling then it would slowly work its way up to just under 250. I put the fan on and started working it hard with only the mechanical fan running when it reached 210 I turned on the electric fan within 10 minutes it was back to 182 or so degrees and stable. Thanks to all the recomendations and help I now am ready for the Texas summer for another year especially right after I'd order the fan I noticed my honey's Trooper leaking radiator fluid out of the radiator I took it to my radiator shop and they just laughed at me about rebuilding the plastic/aluminum one and sold me a new one for an even $100. seems they don't rebuild the new ones they just throw them away like everything else nowdays I guess.
Steve