JimBin, where did you go?

/ JimBin, where did you go? #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I think JimBin must be on vacation, the Ford/NH section has been just to quiet, peaceful even. You might have to take over Hawgee, at least for a while. Rat...

/ JimBin, where did you go? #2  
Proof positive that NH owners are out there getting the jobs done. If JimBin is on vacation, its because he was able to get the work done in that true blue style. Does that sound about right? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
The reason I'm able to have the time is the old MF 35 is in a parts pile and the TC40 is still at the dealer. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
I would never dream of replacing JimBin. I just don't have his style. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ JimBin, where did you go? #3  
Paddock,

I'm still here! I'm just not on as much, the wife's got me teamed up with her doing some landscaping around the house.
Pulled out two bushes in front of house, moved them to property line, pulled out an overgrown pyramid arborvitae, put it in the burning pile. Just bought seven bushes and two trees yesterday, have to get out there soon (today) and plant them. Have a pool to maintain too! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I feel like most of you probably sometimes, when your vacation comes or retirement, for me summer break...I don't know how I have time to go to work with all of the things that I have to do around here! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Most days, I feel like the New Holland board just doesn't need anything, we owners feel like the Maytag repairman, they just keep going and going! If those Orange guys would buy BLUE, then they could relate! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Haven't been on the mighty TC18 much, but still need to do the gal/hr test. MarkC and Wen are waiting to see how many thimblefulls I use per hour! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I need to move some more top soil with the rear blade and mow so that should put about 3 hours on it...maybe.

JimBinMI...I'm still here, just busier right now!

We boys and our toys!