Jimna electrical wire

/ Jimna electrical wire #1  

Jimmy254

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jimna 254
Can someone please tell me where the black loose wire with the round connector which is hanging over the engine label is supposed to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_134301.jpg
    IMG_20231016_134301.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 93
   / Jimna electrical wire #2  
I can better tell you where it goes if you tell me where it's coming from. I see another short black wire on the end of the glow plug bus bar.

/ Jimna electrical wire #3  
what is the number on the little yellow plastic tag? There may be another tag on the wire, one for each digit.
It is most likely a ground wire but without more info it is impossible to tell for sure.

/ Jimna electrical wire
I didn't think to look closely at the tag. It didn't even think that it was a tag. I'll have another look next opportunity I get.

/ Jimna electrical wire
The number on the tag is 44. I cant tell where the other end goes. It comes out of the loom.

/ Jimna electrical wire #6  
On the schematics I have seen #44 is always the ground.
Do you have a schematic? If not you can download a copy here:
Help yourself to any of the other stuff as well. I didn't create it, just passing it on for others

/ Jimna electrical wire #7  
And black is usually used for ground wires.

/ Jimna electrical wire
The schematic indicates ground but i was hoping someone could show me where it is ground. The wire is only about 6 inches long so it has to be around the area shown on my photo right above the engine label on the rocker cover. Is it the rocker cover nut maybe?

/ Jimna electrical wire #9  
1697823928158.jpeg

This is a better one. I need to get it uploaded to my site

/ Jimna electrical wire #10  
I think it goes under the top fuse block screw and grounds against the metal bar that holds the block.
Zoom in on this picture and I think you can just barely see it under the block and the tag is next to the horn

Attachments

• 100_0272 (2019_02_19 01_42_27 UTC).JPG
    100_0272 (2019_02_19 01_42_27 UTC).JPG
    865.5 KB · Views: 61