Jinman has passed.

/ Jinman has passed. #31  
I feel that I have lost a friend - and I have. I never had the good fortune to meet Jim in person and I'm sorry for that. But I will never forget his generosity. He shared his knowledge and his time with so many here.

Peace be with you Jim.

/ Jinman has passed. #32  
Oh, what a shame, a generous and decent man taken too soon. Heartfelt condolences to his family.

/ Jinman has passed. #33  
This is sad news...
One of the good guys who always had a positive post regarding questions...
I have lost a friend...
Rest in peace...

/ Jinman has passed. #34  
Jim Inman's funeral will be Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 at Coker-Hawkins Funeral Home, 405 East Main St., Decatur, TX. The service will start at 10:00 a.m. with viewing one hour before. (An unofficial viewing will be available Wed. night, 6-8 p.m.) Jim will be buried at DFW Veterans National Cemetery at 2:00 p.m. that Thursday afternoon.

The funeral home has a website where pictures and obituary will soon be posted if anyone is interested.

Sincere thanks to all of you for your kind words. Jim loved his family, friends and life and will be missed by all.

/ Jinman has passed. #35  
Shocking to me to as I didnt realize how bad he was either and didnt get a chance to follow the other threads.

He will be missed and I wish his family the best. RIP jinman

/ Jinman has passed. #36  
I never had the opportunity to speak directly with jinman. I have read several of his posts and responses. There is something to be learned from reading his responses- he treated people with respect, like a human being. Sometimes we lose sight of this because we are sitting at computers, not face to face. He set a great example and will be missed.

/ Jinman has passed. #37  
Jims obituary is now posted on the coker-hawkins website.

mark

/ Jinman has passed. #38  
What a loss...
Never met Mr Inman just had some pm conversations. He has written very important and warm words to me and to my family. RIP Jimmie. My prayer to Jimmie's family.

/ Jinman has passed. #40  
I am truly sorry to hear of Jinman's passing. He always had time to help me with my tractor issues without making me feel stupid. He will be missed.