Jodale Perry Tractor cabs

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #11  
There is a lot of people here that when you ask questions about a product they attach links to sell product or try and sway a person to a different product. This was not a link to one product but of a web page that consisted of many things. Maybe Steel did post it wrong or may have said something with it. I loved the page. I have been looking for tractor cabs for a long time, today for some reason i had two links sent for cabs. i found what I wanted.

One person ask about fertilizer spreaders. Yeah I told him what I was using and where to find it on the web. I also told him there was others out there. The thing is to give others as much information as we can. It is up to the individual as to what he should buy in the end. I thought that is what this discussion group is all about?

Maybe there could be another section for links. Then everyone could post the links there? No links what so ever any place else.

murph

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #12  
I don't know how broad a line of cabs Jodale Perry makes but there was one on my tractor when I bought it. It is obviously a much older style than is currently being offered but I really like it. It is very sturdy and has a very good heater. I take it off the tractor for the summer. I have seen several other brands of cabs on tractors similar to mine and none of them are comparable in my opinion. My impression, however, is that they are quite expensive. They are made in Winkler, Manitoba.

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs
If I understood right it said you could get A/C on the cabs.