John Deere 1026R

/ John Deere 1026R #1  

weeder

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 425 lawn tractor
Hi everyone well looked at a 2013 1026R with 258 hrs. asking price is $12,900 it has a loader with leveler I would say the bucket looked well used. Tractor was clean tires good no leaks that I saw. Is this a fair price?

/ John Deere 1026R
Hi everyone well looked at a 2013 1026R with 258 hrs. asking price is $12,900 it has a loader with leveler I would say the bucket looked well used. Tractor was clean tires good no leaks that I saw. Is this a fair price?
They will not budge on price sad to say I cannot pay for a tractor 10 yrs. old at this price. When I can get a 2017 M-F GC 1705 with less hrs. for $12000 and free delivery plus they will install a bucket leveler for free on the tractor for $12000

/ John Deere 1026R #4  
I watch the used tractor market and see 1026 and 2 series FS all the time. Seems its a buyers market for them now. I think you were smart to keep looking. I'm looking for 3 series or larger tractor.

/ John Deere 1026R #5  
I’d have said that price isn’t out of line if it had a mower deck also. What do you mean by leveler, a rear blade?

/ John Deere 1026R
I’d have said that price isn’t out of line if it had a mower deck also. What do you mean by leveler, a rear blade?
It is a device that will bring the bucket back to ground level so it won't dig or turn up to keep everything level when you are digging dirt, snow etc.

/ John Deere 1026R #7  
I would get the MF 1705 for that price if all the other features are similar

/ John Deere 1026R #8  
What do you mean by leveler, a rear blade?
It is a device that will bring the bucket back to ground level so it won't dig or turn up to keep everything level when you are digging dirt, snow etc.

It's just a level indicator, it does not "bring the loader back to level" on its own. the are pretty standard across most brands and models.

/ John Deere 1026R
It's just a level indicator, it does not "bring the loader back to level" on its own. the are pretty standard across most brands and models.
Well that is what I meant I just didn't phrase it right!! Ha Ha

/ John Deere 1026R #10  
Just another I see seem like everyday on FB marketplace.
----------------------------------------------------

2011 John Deere 1023E Tractor​

$11,500
Listed 4 days ago in Owendale, MI

1689191932869.png