John Deere 110 TLB issue

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue
Thank you for all the help. It turned out that the tranny was on A and throttle was very low. I am back to being happy with it. I'm disappointed that it does not have the remote for the back hoe but I do have a remote in the front. What can the front remote be used for? Again thank you for all the help.

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #12  
Two thoughts for "What can the front remotes be used for?" A 4 in 1 bucket or a grapple.

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #13  
Thank you for all the help. It turned out that the tranny was on A and throttle was very low. I am back to being happy with it. I'm disappointed that it does not have the remote for the back hoe but I do have a remote in the front. What can the front remote be used for? Again thank you for all the help.
Connect angle control for snow plow.
When you say no remotes for the hoe, you mean the one for a thumb(up on the hoe)? Do you have the three rear remote, located behind the seat on the left hand side.

I didn't know there were three rear remotes by the rear seat. I'll check later today. What are these three remotes usually used for?

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #15  
... What can the front remote be used for?...

As stated by Zebrafive: 4-n-1 bucket or grapple. I have also used the front remote to power a hydraulic auger. Worked very well.

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #16  
The rear remotes can be used for any hyd. control of attachments on the 3pt hitch, they are controlled by the joy stick and with the two switches on the right side of the seat DSC08950.JPG and the thumb control on the joystickDSC08933.JPG, these also work with front remote.
There are many attachment that use hyd. control, some are box blade or rear blade with TnT (top and tilt cylinders). I am sure others will list many more.

I just checked and didn't see the three remotes in question. Does someone have a picture?

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #18  
I just checked and didn't see the three remotes in question. Does someone have a picture?
These were taken with the hoe off.20121029_182248.jpg20121029_182131.jpgYou can see the green,yellow and red caps.
The three rear remote were an option that had to order when the tractor was built.

I don't have them. One more question what does it mean by a lift capacity of 2,727 lbs. at pivot points?

/ John Deere 110 TLB issue #20  
I don't have them. One more question what does it mean by a lift capacity of 2,727 lbs. at pivot points?

They measured the lift capacity at the pivot pin the loader bucket "hinges" on. Capacity will be less at the foward edge of the bucket.