Backhoe John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these?

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #11  
Almost looks like it's been welded in place (picture on the left). Is the thumb a Deere accessory or added later?

That's just the flange of the pin. It can't go out from that side. Only from the other side (right picture).

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #12  
That's just the flange of the pin. It can't go out from that side. Only from the other side (right picture).

That pin will come out, but needs some meaningful hydraulic force to push on it from the side with the bolt hole.

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #13  
Maybe weigh the potential outcomes from just leaving it in place.. ?

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these?
Thanks everyone.

We are now pretty sure that our pin should have a 1/2 inch bolt and large flat washer on the side with the internal threaded hole (see picture)... I'm guessing that it's been missing for some time, and the only thing holding the pin in is that it's stuck.
We're going to replace those before trying to get the pin out...

Missin Pin and Washer 1.JPG

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #15  
Thanks everyone.

We are now pretty sure that our pin should have a 1/2 inch bolt and large flat washer on the side with the internal threaded hole (see picture)... I'm guessing that it's been missing for some time, and the only thing holding the pin in is that it's stuck.
We're going to replace those before trying to get the pin out...

View attachment 650191

So...you think replacing the bolt and washer will help you get the pin out?
Ain't gonna happen!
The washer and bolt, when they are there, obviously act as a pin retainer!

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #16  
I would try using a high pressure electric grease gun. The DeWalt puts out 10,000psi. That thing is incredible for stuck pins.

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #17  
I would try using a high pressure electric grease gun. The DeWalt puts out 10,000psi. That thing is incredible for stuck pins.

^^^^^^ GOOD ADVICE!

/ John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #18  
   / John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these?
   / John Deere 110 TLB Main Backhoe Bucket Pivot Pin - How do you remove these? #20  
Try a little heat when pumping the grease in .......