Mowing John Deere 2025R

/ John Deere 2025R #1  

shutterdial

Tractor
John deere 2032r
I'm looking at getting a 2025R in a few days and was wondering if it would go across a hill sideways, it looks top heavy. I will have the tires loaded. does anyone have a Tractor like this or close that can tell me Thanks?

/ John Deere 2025R #2  
Depends on the hill slope, soil type, soil moisture, vegetation, equipment such as a FEL or a rotary cutter on the tractor 3pt. Tractor speed and if the ground has bumps and holes.

/ John Deere 2025R #3  
I'm looking at getting a 2025R in a few days and was wondering if it would go across a hill sideways, it looks top heavy. I will have the tires loaded. does anyone have a Tractor like this or close that can tell me Thanks?

What's the angle?

/ John Deere 2025R
maybe 20 to 30 degrees not sure off hand. I know it looks narrow in the back unless its just me but a few people said i probably wont have a problem. just asking advice
is the new 2025r the same as the older 2320. I'm going to be using a rear blade a good bit so was wondering how it would do.

/ John Deere 2025R #5  
I know of people on this forum that can roll a tractor on flat ground. This question pops up all the time. it depends on operator and experience.

/ John Deere 2025R #6  
I know of people on this forum that can roll a tractor on flat ground. This question pops up all the time. it depends on operator and experience.

Hi Nooodles, I did not know you could roll a tractor on flat ground! I never heard of someone rolling their tractor on flat ground, must be a new thing to me. I'm going to try tomorrow and push my luck to see if it works. :liar: Does it work on big tractors or little ones? :confused3:

Stop trolling Nooodles / FatSlob we know its you.

Last edited:
   / John Deere 2025R #8  

Go away noodles, your nothing but a idiot that cant get along with anyone here.

/ John Deere 2025R #9  
Well.............There are people who could break an anvil with a rubber hammer. Or flip a tractor on level ground.

/ John Deere 2025R #10  
Well.............There are people who could break an anvil with a rubber hammer. Or flip a tractor on level ground.

When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me that if he gave me an iron ball to play with, I would have it lopsided by sundown:laughing: