John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #12  
Does this mean the John Deere 2305 will now come with (or be available as an option) a foldable ROPS?

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #14  
It looks like still no folding ROPS. How am I suppose to use a JD 2305 with MMM to mow up close to my fruit trees? Does anybody make am aftermarket foldable ROPS for the 2305?

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #15  
Sukee said:
It looks like still no folding ROPS. How am I suppose to use a JD 2305 with MMM to mow up close to my fruit trees? Does anybody make am aftermarket foldable ROPS for the 2305?

Sure, give FEMCO a call, and I'm sure there are others. :)

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #16  
JDFANATIC said:
Here are some pics (credit JDPROFESSOR):

I saw those pics from JDP... Looks like a very nice unit. There's not a much this machine won't be able to do with one of these babies available now...

Here's a link to a course I played a few weeks back assuming it would be my last day out... The Harvester Online .Though I played again Friday on a beautiful 60* day and may get out tomorrow unless I hit the road to buy a "new" 2210 I've got my eye on :D .

May the snow stay far from you... your tractor stay clean... and you become a scratch golfer by spring :D :D

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #17  
Shawk said:
I saw those pics from JDP... Looks like a very nice unit. There's not a much this machine won't be able to do with one of these babies available now...

Here's a link to a course I played a few weeks back assuming it would be my last day out... The Harvester Online .Though I played again Friday on a beautiful 60* day and may get out tomorrow unless I hit the road to buy a "new" 2210 I've got my eye on :D .

May the snow stay far from you... your tractor stay clean... and you become a scratch golfer by spring :D :D

Shawk,

Nice track! :) 3, 6, 17, and 18 look like fun. I see there is a Foster course not far from us on the Cape. I'll have to check it out. What did you shoot?

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #18  
JDFANATIC said:
Shawk,

Nice track! :) 3, 6, 17, and 18 look like fun. I see there is a Foster course not far from us on the Cape. I'll have to check it out. What did you shoot?

It's as nice as it looks if not better. Most would never guess it but Iowa has a ton of great tracks. A buddy of mine (an hour from me) is a member at Zach Johnson's home course so I've had the privilege of hopping on that a few times. Another NICE course.... short par 70... but tough, narrow, and has greens that make you feel like you're putting on hardwood. We played 36 when we snuck down to Harvester. I posted 82/82. Consistent huh
... The 82 on my first 18 included a quad on a par four... I'll spare us both the details. I should have posted 70's both rounds but every round is a should of/could of, right?? There's a reasonable amount of room on the course for misses... but big misses equal death
. Keep it in the fw and you've got a shot at posting a number. Hopefully you'll get out today... I'll be in town today however the weather looks a little shaky (rain??). Catch ya later....

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #19  
Hi:

I picked up a new (2) accessory catalog at my JD dealer last week. It's in the new catalog - the new 260 backhoe. It looks to me almost identical to my woods BH6000, including the flip around (instead of separate) seat swivel. Digging depth is a little over 6'. The dealer hadn't heard anything about price yet though.

It looks pretty good and if it has a 180 degree swing like the other JD BH's that would be an advantage over the woods (Woods is a 160 degree swing).