john deere 2955 3pt sway chai/stablizer setup

/ john deere 2955 3pt sway chai/stablizer setup
to clarify....the first two pictures are of my 2955 built in Germany with soundgard cab. The last picture is a random pic snagged online to show the sway chain setup i'm referring to. As you can see in the 3rd pic the grooves in the axles and plate/bolt combination has an attachment point for the sway chain setup that is again attached to the hole on the side of the lift arm. My 2955 as you can see in the 1st and 2nd pic has grooves in the axles that could hold the same attachment plate and the hole in the lift arm to attach a sway chain to. There must be a part number/assembly for a another tractor for the sway brackets, and chain or bar that will bolt to the axle and attach to the lift arms.

/ john deere 2955 3pt sway chai/stablizer setup #12  
Is this what you're asking for? If so it can located in JD 2140 parts catalog

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 168
   / john deere 2955 3pt sway chai/stablizer setup
yes that's what im looking for....pending it will fit.....not sure how the axle housing compares on those two tractors. I was hoping someone would have already done this and chimed in. I guess its either time to measure that bolt in the diagram or fabricate my own plates to attach to axle....the chain wouldn't be as big a deal to lengthen or short

/ john deere 2955 3pt sway chai/stablizer setup #14  
Here's the spec's on the u-bolt in previous photo.
HTH's,Jim

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    96 KB · Views: 139