John Deere 3025e

/ John Deere 3025e #1  

Archerace7

Tractor
Kubota/John Deere
Having grown up on a farm driving 4020s, 4320s, and later a Ford 8600 I have always loved tractors, now as i turn 60 I find I need one, could not wait to go shopping, after looking at the Kubota, John Deere's and others, my love for the JD returned, there was no doubt of which brand I would buy. Had it outfitted with Ag tires, filled with fluid.

Really only needing a utility type tractor with a loader, I settled into a 3025e, since it did not have the emissions set up. Got home a neighbor called me, heard I got a tractor, wanted to know if I wanted to buy some attachments, seems he had a Kubota, that turned out to be too small, he sold it and bought a larger tractor, when he sold it, the fellow did not want the attachments, I purchased his Kubota 60" mower, grater blade, neither had been used, and a set of titan forks for 1500 bucks.

For the last few weeks I have scoured this forum for information, and finally signed up, the folks on this are a invaluable source for info, and I thank all of you for helping in this decision.

Next week when the tractor is delivered, I will be good to go, after I add a after market canopy and build a ballast box for it.

Thanks again!

/ John Deere 3025e #3  
I like the 3025, good luck with it..

/ John Deere 3025e #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... from wherever in the world you are.

/ John Deere 3025e #5  
I just traded my 3025e with 100 hours on it. The only issue I had was a rockshaft seal issue which resulted in surging 3 point issues with a load on it. As it turned out it didn't have enough HP to work my fields with a disc in anything but the driest soils. It would do it, but you had to keep it low and slow to stay in the hydro's power band. I did like the fact that it was naturally aspirated and didn't have a DPF. To top it off, with the ROPS folded, I could keep it garaged indoors. The Frontier RC2060 was a decent cutter as well. I also had an iMatch quick attach which was definitely nice. Congrats on the purchase, I think you'll be pleased. :drink:

/ John Deere 3025e
Tractor was delivered today!!

I had bought a set of titan forks while waiting for it, ordered the adapter for the quick hitch, first thing I did today was weld up the forks, and try the tractor out. Love it.

I am amazed at the power this little tractor has, this is going to be a fun summer.
20190425_143023.jpg20190425_153209.jpg20190425_143004.jpg

/ John Deere 3025e
Tractor was delivered today!!

I had bought a set of titan forks while waiting for it, ordered the adapter for the quick hitch, first thing I did today was weld up the forks, and try the tractor out. Love it.

I am amazed at the power this little tractor has, this is going to be a fun summer.
View attachment 601964View attachment 601963View attachment 601967

/ John Deere 3025e #8  
Is it a three range hydro or two?

/ John Deere 3025e #9  
Mine was a 2017 and had a two range hydro.