Price Check John Deere 4320 price check

/ John Deere 4320 price check #11  
Congratulations on the new tractor, sometimes you just have to go for it.:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 4320 price check #12  
Hi all. New member here. I only have a minute before heading to work, and I'm being prompted to do a first post after registering.
I'm looking at a Deere 4320 hydro, open station, brand new. Dealer quoted me $39,200, including H180 self-leveling loader. This appears to be pretty much list price. These seem to be getting hard to find new. Would I be a sucker to jump on this? The only incentive he's mentioned is $500 off if I also buy two or more implements. Thanks.
Edit: The loader includes a skid-steer mount. One implement I'm looking at has two hydraulic cylinders, and this tractor has no rear circuits. He estimates adding them would run around $1,500. Would it be reasonable for me to come back with, "Throw in two rear remotes and a block heater and you've got a deal"?

Last edited:
   / John Deere 4320 price check #13  
Sounds high to me. Might try using the Deere "Build your own" pages on the Deere website to get a better idea of msrp with the proper options added. You should be able to get 15 to 20 % off of msrp price.

/ John Deere 4320 price check #14  
One year ago I purchased a new 4320 with a 400x loader, HD 73 inch bucket, and road chains for 30k. It listed at 38k. The 4 families were just arriving and they were willing to deal on the 4x20's to make some room. Sound's like I may have done okay?