John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question #11  
its tubeless looks like plug patch will work will need to be broke down to do it, for quick and temporary fix you can just plug it. I am from Arab

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question
I'll make some calls and see if I can get a truck out to take down the tire and patch from the inside. I have no idea what this will cost but what else is new. Thanks for all the help fellows!

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question #13  
If it is not leaking fluid what makes you think it has calcium or anything else in the tire for weight? Some modern patches are put in the tire thru the outside. They have a rubber plug that is pushed in and a round patch opens up on the inside of the tire the gun pulls the plug back out. The plug is cut off like normal on the outside of the tire. To fix it correctly have a boot type patch put on. I have ran new E range tires patched this way and have driven the tires past the legal limit with no more flats or leaks. Just be glad the tire can be saved. much worse case would be catching a steel T type fence post and ripping the sidewall out.

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question #14  
A few miles up the road is a tire repair store. They fix cheap $600 tires and tires that cost tens of thousands of dollars. I have seen tires I thought were bald and shot they were applying patches to. Grind, clean and vulcanize a patch. Even chunks missing from the tire can be fixed by a good tire repair shop.

If it is not leaking fluid what makes you think it has calcium or anything else in the tire for weight? Some modern patches are put in the tire thru the outside. They have a rubber plug that is pushed in and a round patch opens up on the inside of the tire the gun pulls the plug back out. The plug is cut off like normal on the outside of the tire. To fix it correctly have a boot type patch put on. I have ran new E range tires patched this way and have driven the tires past the legal limit with no more flats or leaks. Just be glad the tire can be saved. much worse case would be catching a steel T type fence post and ripping the sidewall out.

I was told by the JD dealer that anti freeze in tires to give weight. I also watched them do this but the thing is I noticed they placed water and anti freeze in the tires. Is that usual?

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question #16  
yes different places use different liquids

Tire Fixed for $200. It was patched. Took about 1:45 minutes and was a local fellow. Now back to work and thank you everyone for your help!

/ John Deere 5085 Flat Tire Question #18  
Beats a new tire. Hope your luck changes and congrats on the baby.