John deere 5410 how to bleed fuel lines

/ John deere 5410 how to bleed fuel lines #11  
Congratulations & thanks for update. Several yrs ago my daughter called & stated her Dodge diesel truck had died in local town. I went to town & discovered fuel smelled similar to gasoline. I quizzed her & it dawned on her that she had filled tank with gasoline & had driven truck over 75 miles to work & back. I drained fuel tank, changed fuel filter, put some diesel in the tank. I bleed the fuel system & got engine started. She drove truck several yrs with no apparent fuel or engine problems

/ John deere 5410 how to bleed fuel lines #12  
Jim, I appreciate the response. I know I do many incorrect things to remedy situations I get myself into. This is one of them. I was simply stating what worked for me on my old 5310, not necessarily that it was correct. I'm amazed at the replies to threads on here sometimes. Most times the OP has no idea what to do based on the contradicting advice they receive.
Disconnecting/reconnecting fuel injector line at inj pump isn't as risky on your tractor's type IP as on pumps that have pistons to pump fuel that the pistons fuel delivery can be altered.
I'm not attempting to imply your method won't get engine started just that disconnecting line at injector for bleeding purposes one can get more air out of system loosening line at injector