John Deere 650 with ROPS

/ John Deere 650 with ROPS #1  

Jimmy in NC

Tractor
John Deere 650, Gravely 8183-T, John Deere 110 Round Fender, Lots of Two Wheel Gravely
I am looking to replace the seat belt that was removed from my 650 20 years ago. Deere wants ~$180 for a new assembly but a similar assemblies are available for less than $20. Lap Seat Belt, Chrome Lift Latch, 6 Inch Length

What I would like to know is if anyone has an original seat belt they can get some measurements on. The 24" fixed length seems a little long on this unit. The adjustable end I can trim, but the fixed length I am thinking needs to be 14-18".

Can anyone help me with a dimension?

/ John Deere 650 with ROPS #2  
I am looking to replace the seat belt that was removed from my 650 20 years ago. Deere wants ~$180 for a new assembly but a similar assemblies are available for less than $20. Lap Seat Belt, Chrome Lift Latch, 6 Inch Length

What I would like to know is if anyone has an original seat belt they can get some measurements on. The 24" fixed length seems a little long on this unit. The adjustable end I can trim, but the fixed length I am thinking needs to be 14-18".

Can anyone help me with a dimension?
I would go to an auto salvage yard and find one that looks good.
Most likely get it for $5 to 10