Buying Advice John Deere 6M115 vs Kubota M110 GX60

/ John Deere 6M115 vs Kubota M110 GX60
Don't worry I've done it for you, $87k and some change the way I would want one. LOL

That's $10k more than the M110GX I ran. Lots more engine but a major money hit for a fill in tractor.

/ John Deere 6M115 vs Kubota M110 GX60 #12  
I think You would do fine with the 110! I feel the 126 is great to but I don't know that you need to go there. The 806 was a good tractor capable of turning the tach over and still going strong and the 110 Kubota would pull what that would and then some with the advantage of being four wheel drive. You don't have heavy soil or clay to move with what you have told me.

/ John Deere 6M115 vs Kubota M110 GX60
One thing - we have very heavy clay soil but tillage will be limited for this tractor. Still it will see some, and up here we still need to plow. Any attempt at min-till has ended up with poor results. Last year we tried 35 acres of canola, 12 on well tilled soil and 23 min-til with herbicide control. The canola on the well tilled soil yielded 3 times that on min-til. Plowing is a must but the 7730 or its replacement will do the bulk of that. Here in Northeastern Minnesota we have our 10,000 lakes because the soil is so heavy water won't sink in. Selecting the 110 was partially based on how we did with the 806. The tractor is long gone but the implements mostly remain if I can figure out where my cousin last used them. My dad and uncle were partners in the farm. I left to design the equipment while my cousin took over the farm. Now I am back and got sucked into this because my cousin says, "You designed it, you fix it." That's why the 1480 in my avatar - it is the one piece of equipment on the farm on which I worked, but that was 30 years ago. A major change going from operating machines that will be future production to that same machine but now obsolete - except it still gets the job done.