John Deere 730 rebuild

/ John Deere 730 rebuild #23  
I'm young new to this whole antique John Deere stuff but I bought a 730 diesel and when I'm using it 2nd and 5th gear have a little bit of a clanking noise does anyone have any suggestions?

/ John Deere 730 rebuild #24  
Hi guys:
I'm from Argentina and I'm currently rebuilding an old 1959 John Deere 730, which was made in Argentina back in the day. I thought it could be interesting for you guys to see this rebuild. The tractor has some imported American parts, such as the engine starter and generator. Please give it a look, and if you can, give me some feedback on the matter.
Here is the link to my blog:

wallyエs Motorfilia blog

Thanks in advance! :)

PS: I forgot to mention that the language is spanish, but I think you can translate it with some google tool , should be no problem..
cheers!

730's were built in Waterloo until Feb 1961 . Assembled in Argentina . Then the production line equipment was re-located .

/ John Deere 730 rebuild #25  
Question to you after seeing that paint job. What type of paint do you use? I see people using spray paint and that just doesn't seem right. Do you have a sprayer? Where is a place to get good quality paint? Nothing looks better than fresh green and gold! Can't wait to get my restore going.