John Deere 850 Cylinder Head

/ John Deere 850 Cylinder Head #11  
If anyone is still looking for a good cylinder head for a 3T80J I have one. The crank bearing starved for oil on my tractor. So I'm parting it at. Block is still good, just not any of the bearing housings.
So sorry to hear about the engine failing. You could re-power the tractor with a replacement engine. The 3T80J, 3T80, 3T80U, 3T90 all would bolt up to you JD850.

These Yanmar/Deere machines are so neat, one can literally split two of them swap the front or rear with the other and be back in operation again. No need to even pull the engine.

So, with parting out the engine is just fine. Once you find another 'like' Yanmar running engine in a machine to mate the rear with, you are back in business. See this link on how simple this task really is.

And, I'll pass on your info at the YTOG.

/ John Deere 850 Cylinder Head #12  
So sorry to hear about the engine failing. You could re-power the tractor with a replacement engine. The 3T80J, 3T80, 3T80U, 3T90 all would bolt up to you JD850.

These Yanmar/Deere machines are so neat, one can literally split two of them swap the front or rear with the other and be back in operation again. No need to even pull the engine.

So, with parting out the engine is just fine. Once you find another 'like' Yanmar running engine in a machine to mate the rear with, you are back in business. See this link on how simple this task really is.

And, I'll pass on your info at the YTOG.
Would a 3T80D bolt up fine or will the clutch and flywheel need changed out?