John Deere 855 Loader problem

/ John Deere 855 Loader problem
Reversing hose on each function, only reverses the function on my selector control and reverses the lock up . Appear to be connected, I've pecked on them, could the the QD fail?

/ John Deere 855 Loader problem #12  
Give us a double check on the male ends that they are all four the same part. Just so we can get past that question. tks

/ John Deere 855 Loader problem #13  
My 950 had a Japanese standard on one half, and if I remember, the after market valve had an SAE standard on the other half. If you tried, you could make them connect. But it seems like this could cause an issue.

I can't remember more, this was in 1991

Same fittings that was on it when I got it for about 5 years now, they appear to be exactly the same. I am going to get a couple today and try them to see it it helps.

I was in Harlan today at Meade JD getting oil and filters for my Dad's 4100 JD, talked with the technician about my problem. He felt 99+ percent it is in the QD's, so I have ordered a pair, both ends. They are supposed to be in Thursday, hopefully this solves it, I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Parts came in but wrong male ends, reordered.
I was in Harlan today at Meade JD getting oil and filters for my Dad's 4100 JD, talked with the technician about my problem. He felt 99+ percent it is in the QD's, so I have ordered a pair, both ends. They are supposed to be in Thursday, hopefully this solves it, I will keep you posted. Thanks.

/ John Deere 855 Loader problem #17  

Is this a Deere tech you talked to, or... ?? don't understand getting wrong male ends.. what part numbers were ordered and what no.s delivered?
Just curious...

"SUCCESS" after 3 trips to get the right male ends, [parts guy ordered the wrong ends] weather delays and work delays finally got to put the new QD on my 855. Worked good, got to dig out some dirt yesterday for a new tomato bed. Thank you to everyone who replied and offered assistance. Sure do love working on my tractor.