John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?!

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #1  
Has anyone heard about the new John Deere construction tractor that will be revealed in a week or so??? It is under a cover at the JD web site, click on the construction category. What could it be?

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #2  
all i know is that deere and cat have big machines to roll out at con expo

cat is offering on highway trucks

deere what ever is under that tarp

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #3  
Is it an update for the 110 tlb or an entirely new machine? This is the first I've heard of this release.

Matt

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #4  
Is it an update for the 110 tlb or an entirely new machine? This is the first I've heard of this release.

Matt

Think bigger.

I am pretty sure it is the new series of backhoes but time will tell.

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #5  
Kinda interesting though, you can only see a stabilizer under the tarp, no wheels or anything. And since the top is all about the same level it makes me wonder if it is a TLB or something entirely different. It could be either or, Deere does have the HSD (high speed dozer).

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #6  
I have no idea...Did not hear anything until now...:confused:

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #7  
Kinda interesting though, you can only see a stabilizer under the tarp, no wheels or anything. And since the top is all about the same level it makes me wonder if it is a TLB or something entirely different. It could be either or, Deere does have the HSD (high speed dozer).

Yep... I saw that stabilizer, too! Can't figure that a high speed dozer would have a stabilizer, though!

I'm thinkin' bigger than a 110, also. Something in the range of the M59 - with 3pt capability and 12' hoe depth and 3,400lb FEL capacity!!!

That would be sweet!

AKfish

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #8  
Yep... I saw that stabilizer, too! Can't figure that a high speed dozer would have a stabilizer, though!

I'm thinkin' bigger than a 110, also. Something in the range of the M59 - with 3pt capability and 12' hoe depth and 3,400lb FEL capacity!!!

That would be sweet!

AKfish

AK,
Don't say that!:laughing:
I don't need to have a new machine on my wish list right now. I do wish I could pick up a full pallet of pavers with my 110 ( about 3300 lbs).

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #9  
It would push me over the edge too. As you guys know I've been struggling with the urge to buy a 110 for sometime. It would be nice to see a bit more capacity added to the 110. Or even another similar unit with more hp and lift but still transportable with HD pickups.

Matt

/ John Deere Construction Tractor Reveal?! #10  
Unfortunately I can all but guarantee to you all that it will not be an M59 or 110TLB machine. Sorry.