John Deere Contact person

/ John Deere Contact person #1  

zonta223

Platinum Member
Tractor
Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk
Hi
Anybody got a contact email address for someone inside John Deere that actually answers emails?....Tried contacting Australian Headquarters and The same in USA...not one answer...A hard nut to crack and I don't even have a complaint or a problem

/ John Deere Contact person #2  
I personally know some JD engineers at Augusta, GA and at Horicon, WI that will NOT answer questions.. they say take the question through your Dealer.
There are good reasons for that, IMO.

If one would get anyone at the corporate level or at "headquarters", it would be a non-tech person just hired to confront the visitor level questions, like a tour guide. I'm thinking... may be wrong, and doesn't help answer your question.

The tech staff have their immediate supervisors and managers to answer to and to "go through", not having a rapport with customers to divulge company internal info that may have patent or legal implications that affect their liability.

What is your "hard nut" question ?

/ John Deere Contact person #3  
Ask your question here, most likely someone here will know the answer.

/ John Deere Contact person #4  
Just as beenthere says, Mate. HQ (anywhere AND for anything) is not going to interact with you... only via your dealership. It's a corporate policy thing and its practically all OEMs (ie: not just JD).

I've tried to deal with Selecta, which had an Aussie toll free 'call us' number = call your dealership, who you bought it through, and they'll deal with us. Same thing when I attempted to direct purchase an implement from Fieldquip = back through the dealership.

That being said, my JD dealership is tops and, going via them, has always resulted in a quick response & solution.

/ John Deere Contact person #5  
Just as beenthere says, Mate. HQ (anywhere AND for anything) is not going to interact with you... only via your dealership. It's a corporate policy thing and its practically all OEMs (ie: not just JD).

I've tried to deal with Selecta, which had an Aussie toll free 'call us' number = call your dealership, who you bought it through, and they'll deal with us. Same thing when I attempted to direct purchase an implement from Fieldquip = back through the dealership.

That being said, my JD dealership is tops and, going via them, has always resulted in a quick response & solution.

Long before the internet, I wanted to buy a Vermeer wood chipper. They are made in Pella, Iowa which isn't to far away from me. I drove to Pella, found the manufacturing plant and the front door. But nobody inside knew anything about them or even where I could buy one. :confused3:

/ John Deere Contact person #6  
I asked JD a qestion through there web page and must say, we did get an answer. First one was worthless but the second response in a string did answered it. Not a perfect system but it did work in our case. I had already asked with our dealer but they couldn't answer it.