John Deere F935 Wont Crank

/ John Deere F935 Wont Crank #1  

Johnret

Tractor
Kubota MX5100 w/Loader, Kubota B7500, John Deere F935
Yesterday I changed out the fuel lines in both tanks on my F935. The right tank fuel line inside the tank was broke in half, the left take had no pickup line at all. I changed them due to running out of fuel, and the fuel gauge read full. Once I got those changed out, I put everything back together now the start motor won't crank. It was working fine when I started working on it, the only thing I disconnected was the pull pick up wires for the fuel gauge. I have check the neutral safety switch (at least I think it was the neutral safety switch) it seems to be working fine. When you turn the key the indicator lights illuminate it just doesn't crank. Any help would be appreciated.

/ John Deere F935 Wont Crank
OK, so I found the problem, I started with the Starter Relay Switch. Checked it for voltage and it checked good. Then found the wire going from the starter relay to the starter. Pulled it off and did and continuity check on it. Then noticed it was seating in the starter motor very good, so I shoved it in the connector as hard as I could and viola, tractor starts right up. Runs like a champ and cuts grass great. Victory for wiring schematics.