John Deere Ground Force Tractor

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #1  

BrianDT

Silver Member
I have been looking at this new John Deere Ground Force Tractor Deere has out. It looks like it is perfect for what i am looking for and even has a trailer with it. I am hesitant with the simple 2 speed transmission with auto brake. The rest looks good. Has a radio, adjustable seat and arm rests.

Take a look at it. John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer

I think that it will work out well. My neighbor has a younger son who just sits and stares at me while I have the tractor out. This might give him something to play with at the same time.

What is TBN's thoughts on this product? :laughing: :D

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #2  
My daughter has one and loves it. She just turned 2 and just started steering it, which is cool to see. Previously, I would have to cock the wheel so she'd drive in circles. Now she can run up and down our ~700 foot curved driveway and keep the tractor going where it needs to go.

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #3  
I am sure I would have wanted one when I was a child. That said I would prefer to see more pedal cars where the kids get some exercise. Maybe a pedal tractor would be my choice if these are still available.

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor
I am sure I would have wanted one when I was a child. That said I would prefer to see more pedal cars where the kids get some exercise. Maybe a pedal tractor would be my choice if these are still available.

Not only for the exercise, but one would not have to replace battery.

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #5  
   / John Deere Ground Force Tractor #6  
I have been looking at this new John Deere Ground Force Tractor Deere has out. It looks like it is perfect for what i am looking for and even has a trailer with it. I am hesitant with the simple 2 speed transmission with auto brake. The rest looks good. Has a radio, adjustable seat and arm rests.

Take a look at it. John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer

I think that it will work out well. My neighbor has a younger son who just sits and stares at me while I have the tractor out. This might give him something to play with at the same time.

What is TBN's thoughts on this product? :laughing: :D

Those are tuff little tractors. They do not have a transmission. They have an electric motor on each rear wheel. The shift lever is a 2 speed electric switch. It can be locked in low speed with a screw. If you have a paved or concrete driveway the tires will wear out in no time if you let your kids run it in high speed.

When the battery needs replaced, get a cheep sealed lead acid battery off of Ebay instead of the high priced Peg Perego ones.

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #7  
Grandson only 6 months old I have to keep a note for a few years as a reminder to pick one up

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #8  
Do they come in orange? :)

/ John Deere Ground Force Tractor #9  
Do they offer 0% financing on that rig?