John Deere joystick grip part#

/ John Deere joystick grip part# #11  
Oh,
Here are all that parts that make up the handle, the prices are NOT current though:

Joystick parts.png

/ John Deere joystick grip part#
The switches in the handle are only good for 1/10th of an amp, so the use of relays is required.

That's good info thanks for posting, I didn't see any specifications on the switch.

/ John Deere joystick grip part#
On mine it wasn't a direct replacement fit, the diameter of my shifter was too small, so I just cut a piece of 1/2" copper pipe for a sleeve, and it worked perfect.

/ John Deere joystick grip part# #15  
Kenny - is this grip an easy replacement for the old knob? I have a 2007 3720 with the old knob. Would this grip screw be an easy swap (electronics aside)?
The new grip mounts with two bolts, so you'd have to at a minimum drill those holes. I am not sure if the diameter is the same either.

JD Joystick.jpg

/ John Deere joystick grip part# #16  
Are you putting a harness on a switch that's already built into the pod, or adding your own switch? If adding your own, can you do either NO or NC momentary configuration?

/ John Deere joystick grip part# #17  
Are you putting a harness on a switch that's already built into the pod, or adding your own switch? If adding your own, can you do either NO or NC momentary configuration?
Are you asking me?

We are adding a switch to the circuit board, it's explained on our website. The switches are NO, I'm not sure if a NC version is available.

/ John Deere joystick grip part# #18  
Are you asking me?

We are adding a switch to the circuit board, it's explained on our website. The switches are NO, I'm not sure if a NC version is available.
Yep, sorry I wasn't clear. I think this might work for my application, perhaps even without the relay box. I'm thinking of using this as an alternate operator presence button, wired in parallel with a (assumed NO) seat safety switch, such that I can hold that button to lift my butt off the seat without the tractor shifting to neutral.

I need to verify the seat switch is indeed a simple NO SPST, and if so, check the maximum current on that circuit during various operations (eg. with w/o PTO), to verify it's always well under 100 mA. If so, do you have a listing/price for just the switch, without the relay box? I'd really like to keep added wiring minimal and clean.