Front-End Loader John Deere Model front end loader

/ John Deere Model front end loader #11  
Thanks to all for the info! I went to the Tractordata.com and it shows a model 80 loader...Now...does anyone know where one is?

In pieces in my garage! :D.

Sorry, it's not for sale but if it calls for an 80 then I would guess that a 440 would fit. My understanding is that they are the same loader, but the 440 has a quick attach bucket. The *70 series like mine used the 80 earlier, then the 440 later snd I believe the brackets are the same.

I looked for a long time to find mine, and finally found a worn out one for a reasonable price. I am in the long process of re-pinning and replacing bushings.

/ John Deere Model front end loader #12  
In pieces in my garage! :D.

Sorry, it's not for sale but if it calls for an 80 then I would guess that a 440 would fit. My understanding is that they are the same loader, but the 440 has a quick attach bucket. The *70 series like mine used the 80 earlier, then the 440 later snd I believe the brackets are the same.

I looked for a long time to find mine, and finally found a worn out one for a reasonable price. I am in the long process of re-pinning and replacing bushings.
I sold my old tractor after years of looking for that loader. Do you have photos of it in pieces?

/ John Deere Model front end loader #13  
I sold my old tractor after years of looking for that loader. Do you have photos of it in pieces?

I have a picture of it mounted from when I first got it home and wanted to make sure everything fit and worked. It would barely lift it's own weight, but turned out to be on the tractor end. I don't have pictures of it in pieces, but if it would help you in some way I could take some.

It took about 2 years to find. I found one before it but was more money than I had at the time and was a little too far to drive.

/ John Deere Model front end loader #14  
I have a picture of it mounted from when I first got it home and wanted to make sure everything fit and worked. It would barely lift it's own weight, but turned out to be on the tractor end. I don't have pictures of it in pieces, but if it would help you in some way I could take some.

It took about 2 years to find. I found one before it but was more money than I had at the time and was a little too far to drive.
Yes, Please post some pictures. Im sure everyone is curious.

/ John Deere Model front end loader #15  
Looking for a front end loader for 1991 J D 1050 4x4