Comparison John Deere versus Kubota

/ John Deere versus Kubota #51  
jdbnh stands for.....John Deere Beats New Holland:cool: right on!!!

/ John Deere versus Kubota #52  
This may be a recent change then. When I was tractor shopping (September 2009 through November 2009) I looked at a lot of tractors including John Deere. When I looked at the JD's the JD dealer specifically told me that the 3032E and 3038E models did not have quick detachable loaders. I specifically remember the dealer just outside of Plattsburgh, NY saying that one of the downsides of the 3032E and 3038E models was that the loaders were not removable but that was not a big deal because very few people actually remove their front end loaders. This was when I was still looking at open station models and the dealer recommended a 3032E or 3038E over any of the 3X20 series or for that matter the 2X20 series for my needs because they were such a good value. I don't think that jdbnh was trying to crap on John Deere. As I've said before every color tractor is good enough that one doesn't have to crap on another brand just to prop up their preferred color.

According to the lists of available attachments (for the 3032E and 3038E), the 300 series loaders are available. The 305 is just one of the available loaders...at least, that's how I read the specs.
As far as not removing the loaders...well, that dealer may be right (that many owners never remove their loaders). But leaving the loader on is not good practice. It just adds unnecessary wear and tear to the front axle. Heck, even just leaving the bucket off removes a lot of weight from the front axle (ever try to push an empty bucket? Gotta be 200-300 lbs for a 60" bucket)
I leave my loader on during the winter months (after the last lawn mowing), but it's off the rest of the year unless I have a task for it.
But that's me...folks who use their loaders daily (horse farms are a good example) would be fine with a non-detachable loader.
The 3032E and 3038E tractors don't have off-seat PTO operation either.
Although there are ways around that, it seems Deere did pick odd ways to reduce the tractors' prices. The bummer is some buyers probably don't realize these limitations until after they buy the tractor.