John Deere X series lawn tractor

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #111  
Bahaha you will probably have to pay someone a few hundred dollars to take that husky off your hands>>LOL JK giving you a hard time for that pic of the 4320 vs the husky..LOL

Your a husky hater .

Maybe after I'm done I will teach my chickens to drive it, I can feel that would be a viral video is chickens mowing my grass.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor
Yes, I've worked on a dryer before also. Had a front load pair. The dryer stopped breathing hot air. It was just two years old. Pulled it apart and restrung the heat coil. The original had burned into. Shortly after that wife got feed up with the front load washer. She hated the smell. To some it may be no big deal but she is the type that cleans all the time. So I went with top load pair. This is pretty new also. Maybe two years. Lid all Messed up on washer. Warranty repair trying to get me to say it's physical damage. As in I broke it. I've clearly told them it is defect in lid. Well, they are suppose to come out and repair on Monday. Regardless. It will be fixed. I know someone that needs a nice washer set. Time for me to move on. My wife washes daily. Hopefully Maytag will hold up to her washing demands.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #113  
Sorry to hear it's causing you trouble. I wonder what might be on YouTube as help. I'd have to load up and go find a hill to try it out on.
You won't need a hill. When loading or unloading try inching it up and down the loading ramp and I believe you'll get the picture.

Funny you should bring that up. Recently I was watching some YouTube videos titled How Not To Load a Mower. Wow. It's a wonder some of those guys did not kill themselves. Putting a machine on a trailer is always risky. I trailered a New Holland TC 30 for years. Climbing ramps with a 500 or so implement hanging off back end was always thrilling. Finally bought a shed and left it on property it was most needed. Thankfully no one has ever bothered it.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #115  
The hairiest thing thing I ever have loaded that I will be honest scared me lol was this.
IMG_6877.JPG

F-350 Dually, 2wd, 5 speed with NO BREAKS whatsoever. That one was stressful, if I went too slow the rear slid on the steel ramps, I felt too fast and it possibly would jump the stop at the front of the trailer and slam into my buddies truck. Took about 4 tries to load it up and wasn't fun to unload lol.

I have loaded a lot of stuff but I use aluminum ramps not boards lol like some fail vids on YouTube lol.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #116  
One of the reasons why I went with a Deere x500 was because the brake is on the right side. It allows the deck to be raised with the other foot (don't know if the x3xx series lifts the deck the same way) while going down a slope. For the x500 series it also allows the diff lock to be engaged forcing both rear wheels to brake. I don't think I've owned a riding mower with the brake on the left come to think of it.

Brake is on right side of x380. Deck lift on left. If you think old style tractors the brakes are also on right. Clutch is on the left. So I don't think there is any deviation from how they have always been set up. Now I have not used the brake above the Go pedals. Might take a little getting use too on step hills as previous poster was eluding to.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #118  
If you need to use the brake for more than parking on a hill you may be headed for trouble. In most cases the brake pedal is something you have to push down to start the engine, after that I ignore it.

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #119  
You never need to get off to pick up, move anything, or inch your way back to an implement ?

/ John Deere X series lawn tractor #120  
You never need to get off to pick up, move anything, or inch your way back to an implement ?

You are right about setting the brake if you keep the engine running, I missed that. But I don't use the brake for backing up to an implement, I just guide it in place and use an IMatch hitch for most things and latch/unlatch from the seat.