John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline

/ John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline #1  

Tom9258

Tractor
Z445
I have a Z445 2008. I am needing a copy of the diagram which will specify where the drive extension spring attaches. Also having trouble with the hydraulic arms. When in motion and on incline has a tendency to sputter when making this maneuver and also in turning with the arms. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Tom

/ John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline
Thanks for your reply. Yes I have the operators manual. Service Transmission

But it isn't clear as to where the spring attachs on the left side of the pic. There really aren't too many options to attach it to. I had asked at the dealers, but they were not wanting to comply with the knowledge. hmmm.

Tom

/ John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline
   / John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline #5  
Tom,

I do not own a Z445 nor do I have any user knowledge of it, I just thought that the user manual may help.

Good luck,

Richard

/ John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline #6  
I have a Z445 2008. I am needing a copy of the diagram which will specify where the drive extension spring attaches. Also having trouble with the hydraulic arms. When in motion and on incline has a tendency to sputter when making this maneuver and also in turning with the arms. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Tom
I also have a Z445 2008 bought in July. I a having a TERRIBLE time finding a diagram or advice on how to access/remove the carburator - specifically removing the air filter "bracket" that sits over the carb. Its Labor day, small town everything is closed. I realize this is an old post, but its worth a try. Than you.

/ John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline #7  
I also have a Z445 2008 bought in July. I a having a TERRIBLE time finding a diagram or advice on how to access/remove the carburator - specifically removing the air filter "bracket" that sits over the carb. Its Labor day, small town everything is closed. I realize this is an old post, but its worth a try. Than you.

Welcome to TBN 📣

Does your Z445 have this engine: Kawasaki FH721 ?

If not, what engine does it have ?

Richard

Last edited:
   / John Deere Z445 2008 drive extension spring diagram needed, wont pull incline #8  
Last edited: