John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck
NOW REDUCED to $11000 can be bought from me or Barlows since I'm trading it in to them. Now has 115 hours, 100 hours service and antifreeze changed. Barlows will take trades.

BLACK FRIDAY PRICE $10,750 until after the first week of December. I will be trading it to Barlows early Dec, the deal is done struck but offering to save a TBNer some major bucks. Can't believe there aren't a bunch of wise mowing Kubota fans jumping on this deal.:confused3:You can deal with Brady or Steve Barlow since they know it's coming if you prefer. If you wait till they pay the money and add it to their inventory I'm sure it will be higher.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #53  
BLACK FRIDAY PRICE $10,750 until after the first week of December. I will be trading it to Barlows early Dec, the deal is done struck but offering to save a TBNer some major bucks. Can't believe there aren't a bunch of wise mowing Kubota fans jumping on this deal.:confused3:You can deal with Brady or Steve Barlow since they know it's coming if you prefer. If you wait till they pay the money and add it to their inventory I'm sure it will be higher.

How about 9500.00 I pick it up?

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #54  
Why isn't this in the classifieds? Wrong forum.

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #56  
I wish I was 2000 miles closer. I would buy it on spec. Used ones like that sell for $5-7K more around here.:drool:

I wish I was 2000 miles closer. I would buy it on spec. Used ones like that sell for $5-7K more around here.:drool:

I know it's a fantastic deal and hope some one closer recognizes the value before it's to late. I to wish you were closer. Buy it and I'll keep it in my storage building till spring or early summer. You'll have it sold by then.:thumbsup:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #58  
I know it's a fantastic deal and hope some one closer recognizes the value before it's to late. I to wish you were closer. Buy it and I'll keep it in my storage building till spring or early summer. You'll have it sold by then.:thumbsup:

Wish I knew of a good way of getting it shipped. Can't believe someone has not bought it:confused:
It is just so far to try and find a truck that would be coming from you to me.:anyone:

/ John Thomas is selling his F2680E 60" mowing deck #59  
kuboman said:
Wish I knew of a good way of getting it shipped. Can't believe someone has not bought it:confused:
It is just so far to try and find a truck that would be coming from you to me.:anyone:

You could try uship.com.

I'm trading this to Barlows for a new one which is already at their lot (my new F) so they have some incentive to help me sell it. I'm sure they will get it close to the Canadian border (on the south side:D) when they go that way for reasonable shipping cost. I think they share/split shipping costs between the units on a load which will make it the cheapest shipping available. You pick a spot and meet them or they can drop it off at a location you designate. I can keep it in storage or they can until that right trip at the right time comes along. I have discussed this already with Steve Barlow and he has agreed to help me any way he can.