Joining the pack

/ Joining the pack #1  

williekioti

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
First I want to thank all the wise TBN'ers out there for all the info I've gathered from this site in my search the right tractor for my needs and wallet. Not just the Kioti guys either, I read many posts in the other forums as well. I do apologize for lurking, but I seemed to find out a lot of my answers from others' posts and your answers.

I received my CK30 this morning with Woods 1012 FEL w/QA, Woods pallet forks and a Woods BB. Couldn't wait to regrade the driveway /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Have to wait on the toothbar though due to a shortage of steel supply at Woods(30 day back order). /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif This was my first and hopefully last for a while, tractor purchase. I did not have a bias to a color, looked at blue, green and red ones before going with the other orange. In the end price and more importantly the dealer made the difference in my decision. The features of this setup was a large selling point as well. I am glad I listened to many posters' advice to look at the selling dealer as a big part of the decision process. I could not be more pleased with the folks at Rodick's Farm Machinery in Schroon Lake NY. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase in NE NY or VT, great bunch of guys. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif They not only sell Kiotis but work on and rebuild just about everything from the looks of the shop. Lots of nice old iron there, almost like a museum of farming history. They are having an open house on May 20th, stop in if your in the ADKs. Sorry for the shameless plug, but they deserved it!

Thanks again, will post pictures when I figure out how.

/ Joining the pack #2  
Congrats and welcome to the pack /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and the pictures? Not so difficult, we'll be patient - until tomorrow LOL

David

/ Joining the pack #3  
Congratualtions lurker! LOL Nothing wrong with lurking and searching through the multitude of info stored on this great forum.
It got you to where you needed to be!

I think most of us beleive in shouting the praises of a good dealer.
John

/ Joining the pack #4  
It's against the forum rules to get a new tractor and not post a picture! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Don't let it happen again. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Joining the pack #5  
Great handle you picked!

My neighbors have had their CK 30 for two years and sing the praises of it to all who will listen. They had to replace the battery and that is it.

Pictures...?

/ Joining the pack #6  
Congratulations Willie, Bud at Rodicks is my dealer as well. Hes an excellent dealer... I just ordered the Woods 80x backhoe from him 2 days ago, he cant keep them in stock.. I have the same machine as you , same loader as well, youll be very happy with this set up.. Very strong loader for the Ck30. Definitely get the toothbar as well.. If you have any questions you found the right place... Good luck with your new toy... Matt

/ Joining the pack #7  
Welcome!

Lots of CK30 owners here and we beat them up pretty regularly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm glad things are working out well with your dealer. However I'm not sure I understand how Rick let one within his 10 state service area get away /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Joining the pack #8  
<font color="blue"> Lots of CK30 owners here and we beat them up pretty regularly </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey! I resemble that comment. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Willie, Welcome to the pack. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don

/ Joining the pack
Oh, must have missed that rule... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Maybe I can make up for that. Enjoy, I know I am /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 883319-The offload.JPG
    883319-The offload.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 219
   / Joining the pack
And another, ready for action /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 883322-Ready for action.JPG
    883322-Ready for action.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 182