Joy stick not working

/ Joy stick not working
Just though I would update. My dealership rocks. The problem my tractor had was out of waranty. I called them Thursday as they said they would email an invoice and I had not received. Well their tech said this is a known problem w the Boomer 24. So even though I am out of waranty they are fighting w NH to get it covered. Even if it is ultimately not covered this is what I call dealer support.

/ Joy stick not working #12  
Ok so yesterday dealer came out and replaced the joy stick. ...................replacing the stick clearly did not solve the problem.....?

Happy to report problem solved. Bolt on bottom of the assembly had come loose. A known prob on this machine. Used a dab of lock tight and all is good.

...............My dealership rocks...........Well their tech said this is a known problem w the Boomer 24............................ this is what I call dealer support.

Not sure I'd agree that they "rock". They repaired a known problem by replacing a part that didn't need replaced to fix it. At least it sounds like they aren't going to charge you for the unnecessary repair. I'd give them an attaboy for being honest even if they're a tad inept.

/ Joy stick not working
Id say that first quote is not correct at the time. Stick was clearly broken. Then when replaced screw on bottom came out (yes dealer should have used thread lock).

However dealer could have taken easy route and just billed me. Which is what I was expecting. However they are taking the step of 吐ighting w NH to try to get waranty coverage.